Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Funny how that happens...

When I started this blog my intention was to go in a more rock n' roll direction, but as often happens I get sidetracked with the oddball pieces in my collection. I guess that just reflects my love of all types of music. From here on in I would like to declare that its open season on whatever I can dig up and post regardless of genre. My selection is limited to what I have on cd right now. When I get set up to do some vinyl rips I promise things will get even more interesting as that is where the real highlights in my collection can be found. As always these posts are meant to further musical discovery and anyone benefiting from them should support the artists and labels that created them. In other words... at some point, if you like it buy it and spread the word. Honestly though, nearly everything I buy is used and rarely do the original artists benefit from what I purchase. Take that anyway you wish, its just the way things go. Happy Hunting! Im gonna go catch me a Mongoose...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY DUDE U DISAPPEARD, I NEED TAHT